To sign up for Mobile Money:
Mobile Optimization Directions
To create a quick link icon (“App”) on the home page of your mobile device to a special website optimized for use with your smart phone:
- Log in to your Virtual Branch
- Click on the self-service tab
- Locate the Additional Services Tab and click on that tab
- Click on Mobile Money under the Additional Services tab
- Complete the steps given to activate your mobile device
- You will be sent a text message with a link to complete the setup on your mobile device. You can use this link to create a quick link to a special website optimized for use with your smart phone.
Note: For iPhone users on your first login attempt if you are receiving an error message due to time out issues
it maybe because of an outdated link. To correct this delete the bookmark/icon and resend a new one via Virtual
Branch or you can bookmark the link within the Safari Browser (as opposed to the home-screen).
- Opened the link sent via text message
- Bookmark the link (follow your phones instructions on how to bookmark)
- Add the bookmarked link to your home page
- Rename the icon “CCU Mobile”, or you can use it as is.
- From then on, just click on the icon to open the link.
- You have now created your very own Champion Credit Union Mobile Money quick link “App”!